Bond Member Profile
Ms. Bond presents…Katia, who is one of our newest members. I was impressed by her from our first conversation when I found out she’s a cool attorney who brews her own beer at home!
Name…Katia Jamaica Leiselsen
Profession…I am a solo practitioner with my own immigration law practice. I assist French artists and entrepreneurs in securing US work visas.
Present Location…New York City
How did you meet Ms. Bond…Introduction through a fellow Bond-er
How long have you been a Bond member…4 months
1. My most recent Bond moment was…One Bond philosophy is to believe that you can achieve your aspirations. I always dreamt of being my own boss and finally opened a solo practice in December of last year. I have new self-confidence in running my own business and knowing I will be successful on behalf of my clients.
2. I admire…My clients. Many uproot their entire lives to pursue their dreams in the United States and I love working with people who dream big!
3. The biggest fear I want to overcome is…Fear of failure and swimming in the ocean.
4. Five adjectives that define me are…Dedicated, caring, punctual, tenacious, organized.
5. Gin or Vodka…Beer. A good IPA.
6. The fruit I cannot live without is…Pink Lady apples.
7. My favorite Bond Tip is…The first time I met Ms. Bond she gave me a Bond card that reads “What you prioritize becomes your reality.” I put this card on my refrigerator and I think about this every day.
8. Rainy day or sunny day…This Seattle gal loves the rain.
9. Joy is…Running in Central Park with my dog, watching a Yankees game with my man, and snowboarding.
10. Chore is…Finances: taxes, budgets, bills, ugh.